Samples to be analyzed by the Chemical Analysis Laboratory must be sent to
the following address. Please do not send samples to the CAIS, which is located in a separate building on the UGA campus.
Chemical Analysis Laboratory
110 Riverbend Rd., Room 170
Athens, GA 30602
The following is required in order for us to
analyze your samples:
- Complete and print the Sample
- Label your samples as clearly and simply
- Use unbreakable sample containers.
- Tape caps on vials and tubes so that they
do not come loose in transit.
- Include the Sample
Submission Form with your samples,
listing the following:
- 1. Name
- 2. Mailing address
- 3. Phone, fax, and e-mail address
- 4. Method of payment:
- Purchase order number from your procurement
- Personal check
- Visa or Mastercard number including the
- Provide a description of your samples,
matrix type, and type of analysis desired.
For further information contact Becky
Auxier (706) 542-6031 firstname.lastname@example.org