Plasma Chemistry Laboratory
The CAIS Plasma Chemistry Laboratory
offers state-of-the art elemental analyses and support services, including analysis of metals, elements,
nutrients, organic carbon, and cations in a wide variety of samples. We can identify the kinds and amounts of elements in chemical
compounds that are important to your research, for example:
- - Heavy metals in streams and rivers
- - Composition of wood preservatives in building materials
- - Nutritional content of foods
- - Calcium in deer antlers
- - Iron and nickel in oceanic benthic samples
- - Toxic elements like cadmium in hand-painted Italian pottery
SHIPPING: Send samples to the CAIS Plasma Chemistry Laboratory, 120 Riverbend Road, Athens GA 30602.
Note: Effective April 1, 2015, we have moved into a newly remodelled laboratory. Please ship samples to the above address.
For further information contact the CAIS Plasma Chemistry Laboratory (706) 542-1395 firstname.lastname@example.org